Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Simple Things

Not many people are privy to the goings-on of the past seven months of our branch of the Hamilton clan. Suffice it to say life has not been a bed of roses of late. Through it all, I've been reminded time and again the importance of stoping to smell the roses. I am so grateful for my beautiful daughter for showing me the joys in each new day. All she needs to make her happy is a fist full of pretty weeds, a fishing pole, and baby goats. If only we were all so easily satisfied.












There is no better salve for a broken heart than being surrounded by all of her sweet, innocent joy. It doesn't hurt that she's so dang cute. Because let's be honest, other than yours, she is the cutest child you've ever seen, yes?

3 comments:

Amy said...

She's absolutely adorable. Some days I really long for the time before I had any responsibility. I hope you're doing ok, I know we're not close anymore but if you ever wanted to talk I am here for you. Hugs.

mad white woman said...

I kid you not, today at work I thought, I wonder how Jamie is doing... I sure miss seeing pictures of Lily... yeah, I wouldn't post often either if I only had dial up.

It must have been my intuition.

Anyway, I enjoyed the update, I wish Christmas was celebrated year round and I hope your family finds your bed of roses soon. :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Jamie! I love your updates and I'm DYING over how long her gorgeous hair is! She is SO stinkin' beautiful, those dimples just stop my heart! And your heart is broken? Why? I hope things are okay for you!!! Hugs!