Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, August 5, 2011

Life goes on

Blogger has been annoying me lately.  Not only have I had issues posting, but I also haven't been able to comment on any other blog (I have been reading them and loving all the updates).  I suppose I could consider it the universe's way of forcing me to get things done around the house.  I've been busy painting, unpacking, sanding, reupholstering and doing all sorts of projects to get our house in order, and have an entire blog post devoted to those fun projects that I am sure you will be thrilled to see once I've completed it.

In the meantime, here is a quick note to say we are alive...


and still are managing to have a little fun around here.


Happy Friday, me'lovelies

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

I'm sorry Blogger is lame. That gets annoying fast. But, I sure am glad you are alive! :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I hate it when Blogger acts up! Lily is precious though---I love her!!!