Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Going Private

After thinking long and hard over what is best for our family, we've decided to go private. I have really not wanted to do this, because I hate when I come across a blog that is private. Especially if I don't know that friend of family's email. But I think it is neccessary for the saftey of our family. So I am going private in a couple of weeks. If you'd like to view out blog, even if I don't know you very well or if all you do is lurk, leave your email address here and I will send you an invite. Don't be shy. D-day isn't set yet, but it will be before June 1st. So get me your addresses if you want an invite.

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

princessajm@hotmail.com

Also, e-mail me so I have your e-mail address and I will give you my number so you can call me when you are here and we can go to Queen's.

Shelly said...

shellsbells30@gmail.com
Is the account I use to sign into my blog

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Don't forget me!!!
rachelanddanny at gmail dot com

James and Summer said...

I would cry buckets of tears if I couldn't keep following....
jamesnsummer at hotmail dot com