Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


I just wanted to take a break in the holiday festivities to wish you all a Merry Christmas.  Thank you so much to those who supported me this past year.  I couldn't have gotten through it without you.  I have been somewhat reclusive and introverted for much of my life, but having so many new and wonderful people come into my life over the past few years has been an amazing blessing.  I am especially thankful for Ernie's family.  I can't describe how lucky I am to have them in my life or how amazing they all are.  Anyhow, Merry Christmas to you all.  May your holiday season be merry and festive.

2 comments:

James and Summer said...

You are amazing! I love keeping in touch with you! Merry Christmas!!

mad white woman said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!