Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

I'm a bit late in my felicitations, but the sentiment is well-meant.  We spent our New Year soaking up the sun on the beach with my in-laws and two adorable nephews.  It was a lovely way to ring in the New Year. 















Then we returned home for dinner and a lovely (albeit early) New Year's Eve celebration, consisting of noise makers, party hats, and fireworks as seen from the back of Daddy's truck.  A lovely day all around.




This year I made only one resolution.  To enjoy a more simple life.  Happy New Year!

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I envision her as a vocalist star in about 15 or so years based on that 2nd to last picture. Oh my goodness, what a cutie!

mad white woman said...

Yes, great way to ring in the new year. I like your resolution too. It's perfect.