Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Asking for your help

I don't normally devote blog posts to things like this, but I have been following this blog for a while. Kayleigh is a miracle baby. She was born three months premature, weighing only 1 pound 1 ounce and 10 1/2 inches. In ten months this family has been through so much. Their strength and faith have made me stronger. They are a beautiful and strong family with an incredible capacity to view the silver lining in life. Due to blood and oxygen deficiencies as a result of one of Kayleigh's many major surgeries she has had in her short life, she had cerebral cortex brain damage. As a result, she only has brain stem functions. I will let her beautiful parents tell the story, as no one could ever tell it better. But they need so much. So here is what I am asking you to do. Go to the blog by clicking here and check out their story. There is a DONATE button on the right column. Just click that and you can donate anything from $1 upward. I realize that none of you know this family and times are hard right now, but anything you can spare would be much appreciated.

No comments: