Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

It is finally here. After eleven blog posts, I have finally reached the end of our journey. So we may as well end with a bang.
































As this was the first time the entire Hamilton clan has been together in ten years, Niecy and her mom wanted to get family pictures. I think they turned out great. I've posted a few of my favorites here.

That concludes our trip to South Carolina. I highly recommend going if you ever get the opportunity. And since I intend on buying a vacation house there when I become independently wealthy, you will be able to stay with me! Won't that be fun? I was thinking some place like this:

6 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

What GREAT and B-E-A-Utiful pictures. They turned out great!!

Shelly said...

I love all of the pics! Thanks for sharing about your vacation.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That house is awesome, I'll totally go there with you!! And WOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!! I love those pictures! The ones with you and Lily are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

mad white woman said...

The pictures are lovely. Ernie's sister is beautiful. So I guess whether Lily looks like you or her when she grows up, she lucked out.

I totally want to visit South Carolina now. My BIL that lives with us went there but I guess I never realized how much it has to offer.

Aunt Nene said...

Jamie thank you so much for sharing all the pictures, my boys truly loved spending time with their Uncle Tanky and Aunt jamie, we miss you guys and can not wait for yall to come on back. Give Lily kisses for us!!!!

Steve and Cyndi said...

what great family pictures! Guess you can't mess up to bad with the ocean in the background! :)