Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, March 23, 2009

I haven't got any new pictures. Partly because the camera ran out of batteries right when I was about to take some. But mostly because Lily has been sick again. It seems like the same bug she had a few weeks ago, only worse. So we've been secluded all weekend again.

But we've still managed to have some fun. Lily's a little trooper. Even though she was sleeping all day Sunday, she still was playful after her bath Sunday night. This is her playing the "drums" on her belly (with daddy's help, of course). She's feeling much better this morning, although her appetite hasn't fully recuperated. She's lost a lot of weight and she doesn't look like the cute, chunky baby she was a week ago (she's still cute, just not as chunky). She hasn't eaten more than a few crackers and a banana in the past three days. This morning she loaded up on milk and a supplement drink, although she still won't take solids. Hopefully this is the LAST time she gets the flu (at least for this year). I hate seeing her so miserable.

4 comments:

Steve and Cyndi said...

Ah, I'm so sorry Lily has been sick again. That is very sucky! But, I have to say that I just LOVE the picture of the week with her crashed on her chair, with her pacifier and drink on hand! Adorable!

Shelly said...

That stinks!! The flu twice in a row how awful I swear my kids were like that until they hit about two hopefully she will build up an immunity to the flu poor girl): I like your censored picture that's cute! Love you guys take care!

Shelly said...

She has such pretty curly hair in her picture of the week how fun!! Oh hey we changed up are cell plan a bit so you'll have to call me on my land line, I want to tell you about Kayli's OT it's going so well!

The Gotzingers said...

Aww... I hope she gets better soon. I hate it when my kids especially my babies are sick. Not fun at all!!