Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Imaginations....


Where does she get her boundless energy? I love that her imagination is growing so quickly. This is her using the tupperware container that her art supplies are stored in as a "choo-choo". She dumped out all of the supplies yesterday, crawled inside, gave me a HUGE grin and called "all aboard!" Then she pumped her hand up and down and said "choo-choo" over and over and over again. She thought this was the most amazing game ever invented.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

What a cutie that is so funny! Hazel loves to pretend that her fork is a phone imagination is so much fun to watch with children. Give her a kiss from her favorite aunt!

James and Summer said...

I love little ones! How adorable! Choo-choo! Just goes to show that sometimes it is better to have some 'non-toys' around to encourage the imagination and teach resourcefulness.

The Gotzingers said...

The first thing I did when I saw that picture was smile and laugh!! LOVE IT!! Is she ever grouchy?? Does she know how to cry?? LOL! I am sure she does. Just giving you a hard time. But I love how happy she is all of the time. We could use a lot more of that in our home. :o)

mad white woman said...

Imaginations are fun and entertaining. Clara is really into pretending and it makes me laugh. (Like when she smacked my forehead and said "spider"... hmmm).