Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What Could Be Greater Than Bubbles?

I'm here to tell you, not much. Yesterday, we went into Toys R Us with the intention of seeing if they had the ouchless rubberbands I use on Lily's hair. I usually get them from Wal-mart, but they were all out and I was down to only blue ones (and you can't have that. They don't match all her pink and purple and green outfits). Anyhow, they didn't have any (which I kind of figured), but we still managed to spend $82. Isn't that just lovely? But we did get this super cool bubble machine for bathtime. (no, it did not cost $82. We also got her a princess ball pit/indoor jungle gym thing and lots and lots of batteries)


Lily had a blast with it. She especially loved when all the bubbles sort of stuck together and formed a really big, multi-faceted bubble for her to dive into.


And dive she did. Face first into the mass of soapy goodness...


7 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

One day those dimples and that ear splitting smile will split that adorable face in two!!! She has the cutest smile ever!

Shelly said...

I love that first picture her dimples are so adorable!

The Gotzingers said...

That first picture totally makes me giggle. SO frickn cute. I love her smile. It totally melts my heart.

She is such a beautiful lil girl!!

James and Summer said...

so fun! 'Bubbles' baths are the best! HOlY dimples!!!! love her cuteness!

mad white woman said...

That first picture is way too darling. I never would've thought to do bubbles in the bath but that's an incredibly good idea.

Lily and Clara need to meet for sure...

Shelly said...

PSSST Come check out video footage of our new dog Eddie we were tempted to name him Ernie j/k he was already given his name anyways I posted two videos that Lily would love and will probably make her jealous so that you will have to go out and buy her a dog!

Lisa said...

Those tea party pictures are absolutely priceless! What a little doll.