Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

F-A-M-I-L-Y


If you don't have a toddler (and maybe if you do), you may not know what Noggin is, so let me tell you. It is a cable channel devoted to people of the bite-sized variety. While I try very hard to keep the television off during the day, after dinner we let Lily watch this channel. They have this show called Jack's Big Music Show. It is fantastic. Lily loves it, it teaches her some great stuff about music and imagination and Ernie and I don't cringe when it comes on, as we do with almost ever other kids show we've seen. Here is a little clip for you:



Lily loves this song. Every time it comes on she runs up to me and wants to dance. Then she gives me a big hug and says "family". Last night Ernie joined in the fun and at the end of the song she pulled us both in for a group hug and said "family" with a bit grin on her face. My heart almost burst, it was such a sweet moment. I couldn't ask for a greater family than Ernie and Lily. Words can't express how much I love them. They're pretty amazing.

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Aww, how sweet. It is amazing to me how you can love someone so much. Thanks for the info. I've never heard of this show b/c I don't usually turn the TV on since most of the shows I've seen are so completely lame.