Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Monkey

A few days ago I set Lily up at the kitchen table, as I do most days, to color her little heart out while I took a quick shower. I came out to find her like this. This is why her nickname is Monkey. She climbs on everything (though her favorite thing to climb on is me. I'm her own personal mommy-shaped jungle gym)



I know someday she'll hate me for saying this, but look at that cute diaper bottom. She's so sweet.

Did you notice her super cool hairdo? It is a mess in these pictures because it is the day after I did it, but you should have seen it. I did five little braids around the edge of her hair and pulled them all together with the hair in the middle to form a ponytail. It turned out looking really pretty. Lily kept going into my room to look in the mirror. She'd pat her hair and say "princess". And it stayed pretty tight for the day.


Wouldn't you just love to have her eye lashes? I know I would. And I love her expression in this last picture. She's making silly faces to make Mommy laugh. You have to meet her to truly appreciate her personality. She is a complete and utter goofball. If something gets a laugh she will do it over and over again.

Isn't she just adorable???

3 comments:

Shelly said...

what a funny little girl, she is sooo cute!

mad white woman said...

Her eyelashes are definitely awesome. They are long and dark. Mine are long but half of them are blonde so without mascara, they look like little stubs.

Clara has decided everything is a monkey lately... she's a monkey baby with a monkey mom and a monkey dad. She takes monkey naps, sleeps in a monkey bed... etc... etc... Have her and Lily talked recently? :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Look at that concentrated face!! I love her!