Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, January 5, 2009

Girls' Day Out


Some times, you just need a day out with the girls, you know what I mean? Especially during college football season. Sheesh! It is about all I can do to not scratch my eyes out! Lily and I took refuge at the park. It was a frigid day, but we still had fun.

Lily is fearless. I, however, am not. When am I going to stop fretting and imagining everything that could go wrong every time she tries something new? She was having a blast on the jungle gym while I was giving myself a heart attack imagining the many different ways she could fall and break her neck.

The coolest part of the entire playground, I would have to say, was the swings. And Lily is a wonderful swinging companion. She babbles non-stop and keeps me in stitches the entire time. And that child of mine has already figured out how to swing herself. You're probably wondering how I don't feel intimidated in the face of such genius, right? Well, it isn't easy, let me tell you.



She keeps my young. Never in my life have I met someone that I enjoy hanging out with as much as I enjoy hanging out with her. Well, except maybe for Ernie. With the two of them in my life, things certainly will never be boring.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

come on Jamie you doi not like college football? what's wrong with you? j/k I do not love it either i can only watch so much before i am bored with it but you have to admit it is better than the NFL football. You guys look cute love ya!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

CUUUUUUUTE pictures! And you're lookin' so skinny too, wow!

mad white woman said...

"Especially during college football season"... or college basketball season... :)

The first time I ever wondered about Jason liking me when we dated was the first time we watched sports together. Sitting next to him on the couch, I had to say his name THREE times before he turned and asked what I wanted.

If only the park by my house was that pretty.

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Hey Rach, you just made my day!