Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, January 16, 2009

Go Green


While I may not particularly green-minded in my daily life, I am so glad to have found this product. Lily loves nail polish and always wants me to paint her nails and tries to help me paint mine. Now I can let her without worrying about the harsh chemicals or the horrendous mess. And I can pat myself on the back for being environmentally aware.
And take a gander at this. Check out the dresses. Everything is 100% organic (though I'm not quite sure what it means to have organic clothing or why it would be preferable. But at least I can feel good about living more organically, right?). I am absolutely in love with this dress that I bought Lily.


The clothes are cute and comfy. So stylin, in fact, that I wish they made them in my size. And soon my dream will become reality! But I don't think I'm quite to a point where I would wear matching outfits with my baby. Hopefully I never get there, so I think I'll shop for myself elsewhere.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

That polish is such a great idea. Tell me if you find any lip gloss that follows suit so that I don't feel bad when Clara licks her lips incessantly when I put it on her. :)

Yeah, I've never understood organic clothing (or anything else fabric) either. But it's usually really soft!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I saw this the other day TOOOOO! I want it so bad for my obsessive thumb sucker girls who love to be pretty.