Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Year in Review

January
The most beautiful girl in the world starts a new year. What adventures await in 2008?


February
Smiling through shots. What a brave girl!




March
Look what the Easter Bunny left me in my basket! My very own, cuddly little Lily Bear!





April Visiting the Wilkinson side in Arizona



May First boo boo (and first trip to the emergency room). She had just learned how to pull herself up and pulled a mirror on top of herself. Novice parents waited too long to baby proof. Learn from our mistakes!



June Hanging by the pool

July
Lily met her very first, real-life princess at the happiest place on earth



August
Down on the farm. Lily realizes sheep are much bigger in real life.


September
Lily is one!!!!!!


October First hair cut. Lily was a trooper, but Mommy bawled like a baby.


November
First pedicure...oh-so-pretty


December Look who is in a big girl bed!!!



Happy New Year!!!! May 2009 be even more bright and beautiful then 2008!



3 comments:

mad white woman said...

She's darling. I think the picture from June is my favorite.

Happy New Year!

The Gotzingers said...

Woman! I'm so stinkin stoked that you have a blog now. The best part is... is that I can comment now! Woot, Woot!!

Happy New Year!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Yea!!! I'm glad you did the review! My favorites by far are Lily with the princess (SOOOOOO cute!) and Lily with the purple frosting smeared and smashed into every crevice, she kills me!!