Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Am The Best, I Would Like The First

Not much was going on this weekend. Our glorious, sunny weather is now a distant memory. As I am an Arizona girl and Ernie hates the cold, we don't venture too far from our heaters on days like these. But we did take a nice drive up the coast. Just a nice, relaxing weekend with the family. As much as I love packing our weekends with fun and exciting outings for Lily, sometimes it is nice to slow the pace a bit.

I just wanted to share a rare family picture. With no extended family around, we rarely get the opportunity to have a picture of all of us together. I'm either manning the camera or Ernie is. I love that we got one with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.



I took this picture of Alcatraz with my new lens. We were standing on the other side of the bay (approximately five miles away) on a very foggy day. I love my new lens.



Lily loves going to see the water. Isn't she such a sweetheart?

Is it any wonder that I love living here?





Not a whole lot else going on with the Hamiltons. Just some cute pictures to share with all of you. Have a fantastic week, and stay tuned for some big news happening in our lives in the next couple of weeks. I am beyond excited! But you have to wait for the big unveiling. I don't want anything to slip out prematurely...so be patient.

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

That is a fun picture with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. That bridge really is a fantastic thing to look at. Jason studied it in one of his Engineering classes so he loved that we had seen it.

Not nice Miss Jamie to keep us in suspense. I love surprises, but I hate them, especially when it could be so many different things. I'm anxious to hear the good news.

The Gotzingers said...

What a GREAT family picture!! I wish we had opportunities to go out as a family more often but it NEVER works out that way. It stinks. Im so glad you have that opportunity will Lily. She will appreciate all the pictures and journaling when she gets older. :o)

She is such a doll!! I love looking at pictures of her. You can't help but smile!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! What a great view and your little family is so darling!!! I cracked up so hard at your blog title post, ohhhh man!!! Those funny Chinese...I still can't get over that one. "Andrew, I don't get it, that sign doesn't make any sense."
"It means you want first place of course."
"Well, why doesn't it just say I want first place?"
"I dunno."
Hahaha, so funny!

mad white woman said...

I'm not a very patient person...

The suspense! :)