Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Haste makes waste, no less in life than in housekeeping

I have gotten horribly behind in just about every aspect of my life. Laundry, dishes, sleep, exercise. You name it. Recently, I have become determined to catch up on it all. Since it seemed the most logical place to start, I did the laundry and dishes first. Next, I started running again. Now I am working on catching up on my scrapbooking. I'd not done any since 2008. Slowly but surely, I am making my way through this past year. Next, 2009 will be under my belt and I will feel so much better. Anyhow, here is what I've done so far. I figured this would also be a good opportunity to update my blog for the year without actually doing much work.



















































1 comment:

James and Summer said...

what a great way to catch up! loved the update! What an adorable little girl - and Christmas will come - with or without all of the 'decor' that we think is so nec. AND Lilly will still love it! :)