Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

If you are not aware (though I think most of you are), we moved from the west coast to the east coast about a year ago. What you may not know is that it was sort of a spur-of-the-moment decision. Yeah, we're crazy like that. Well, along the way we ended up having to put some of our junk in storage. One of the boxes that made its way into storage was our Christmas decorations. Considering the box is in Arizona, I really had no motivation to go get it. But as I am rather attached to my decorations, I've had trouble feeling motivated to decorate this year. I spent a good deal of time and money on those decorations and I hate spending money when I feel I shouldn't have to. Well, I finally bit the bullet and found a few decorations, though I have yet to get a tree (I'm aiming for this weekend).



I still plan on making some ornaments with Lily, including some Christmas balls and wreaths. But this is all I have for now. I found the ribbon and the little heart ornaments at this great vintage fabric shop when I was looking for fabric for a quilt I'm making for Lily. I love them. Especially the ribbon. Now I just need to figure out what to do with them. The little paper balls I made from scrapbook paper. I've only made about ten so far, so I'm not finished yet. Anyhow, getting the decorations has put me in the Christmas spirit. It is finally begining to feel Christmasy.

No comments: