Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, March 14, 2011

And the award goes to...

Do you recall this picture?  It was taken last summer when I took Lily to Disneyland.  Do you see the sword Lily is holding?  Remember that sword, because it is a pivitol part of the following story.

This morning Lily was in her room playing while I was getting some work done.  I hear her say "Uh-oh" in a very distraught tone.  Then she runs into the kitchen, crying, telling me to "Get it out! Get it out!"



Being the caring and compassionate mother that I am, I immediately burst into laughter and grabbed my camera.


And just to make sure everyone could see it clearly, I took a close-up shot.  I'm just thoughtful that way.

And *that*, ladies and gentlemen, is why I should be nominated for Mother of the Year.

2 comments:

Amy said...

My kids got the coveted zhu zhu pets for Christmas from their grandmother. And within minutes Emma had someone gotten her hair completely wrapped in the wheels of hers. LOL Kids are so talented.

mad white woman said...

Oh my. Ha! The way this post looked, the picture was cut off just below Lily's neck, so I just assumed she was holding it. Poor thing.

I would've done the exact same thing... Lily looks like she doesn't mind the picture one bit. :)