Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten things I love about you


It is so hard to narrow it down to just ten, since there are about a million things I love about you, but here are my ten favorite things about my best girl:

10.  You love the cuddle and fit perfectly between my chin and my shoulder.

9.    Every time you give me something, be it a picture, flower or kiss, you do so with a grand flourish, as if bestowing a great gift on the Queen herself. 

8.   You know all the Disney songs and sing along just as loud as I do whenever we watch them.

7.    Your laugh is positively infectious.  I can't help but laugh whenever I hear it.

6.     You read me bedtime stories and tuck me in when I don't feel well.

5.     You run into my arms when we've been parted for so much as five minutes and hug me as if you haven't seen me in years.

4.     You love getting pedicures with me.

3.     Whenever you want to hide from me, you close your eyes really tight and cover them with your hands, thinking the job is done.

2.      I love the sound of your feet against the hardwood floors when you run from your room to mine in the morning.  It makes me smile every time I hear it.  I know that it means my day is about to start with hugs, wet kisses, cuddles and a surplus of giggles

1.      You are everything good in me and so much more.  You are smart, you are beautiful, you are talented, you are funny, you are sweet, you are kind, you are generous and you are loving.  I see already a shadow of the amazing woman you will one day be.

I love you, kiddo.

2 comments:

Steve and Cyndi said...

So sweet!

mad white woman said...

Awww. Nothing beats sweet little girls. Well, I suppose perhaps sweet little boys, but until I know for myself...