Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just some thoughts

Today has been a difficult day. I feel drained emotionally, mentally and physically. I feel jaded and angry that horrible things are allowed to happen and impotent in my inability to help change them. I feel pessimistic, hopeless and helpless. In other words, I feel very unlike me.

I know I'm being obnoxiously vague, but I can't openly discuss things that are happening. Once they are resolved, and hopefully with a happy ending, I will be able to let you in on the secret. Until then, someone please send happy vibes my way, because I can't seem to force so much as a quirk of the lips, let alone a full-blown smile.

3 comments:

Steve and Cyndi said...

So sorry. Happy vibes being aimed directly at you! :) Hope it all works out faster than you thought possible.

mad white woman said...

Last night I went to a cupcake class and came home with some killer cupcakes. I hope you know, I would bring one right over if I lived near. I mean it. I don't like being vague, but sometimes it just feels good to get "it" off my chest, even when details can't be shared. I hope "it" works out.

Amy said...

Praying for you Jamie. I hope happiness is around the corner for you.