Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It is the prerogative of the brave


There really is no point to this post other than showing off Lily's adorable new hairstyle.  This is her princess face.


Do you see that doll behind her?  Grandma Tine gave it to her for Christmas and she is convinced it is actually her.  So, of course, the dolly's name is Lily Victoria Hamilton.  Not Lily...Lily Victoria Hamilton.  You must say the entire name or she (the real Lily, not the doll Lily. Though I suppose you could include the doll Lily in the sentiment if you so desire) gets highly offended.


And this, as she explained to me after she made it, is her Duchess face.  It really is impossible to maintain a sour mood with such a delightful little girl constantly making me laugh.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Even if I did know how to do hair like that, it wouldn't matter since Clara still has what is basically just long baby hair. Oh well, I guess it's a good excuse for me not to learn how to do hair like that. :)

Shelly said...

She's so beautiful Jamie! I miss my Lily!