Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A good laugh and a long sleep


The only thing I hate more than being sick, is being sick on such a beautiful day. 

Ernie has been sick all week, and I've been determined to not catch what he has.  Apparently, my determination is not enough.  So instead of enjoying this gorgeous day with the bug, I am drinking tea and languishing with a sore throat and sinus headache.  I find myself irrationally angry at Ernie in particular and germs in general for getting me sick.  I still have hope that it will be a short lived illness.  Because tomorrow, we are getting out of here.

Lily has been entertaining herself rather well, I think.

Here's hoping for good health.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Bummer! I can't stand being sick. Hope you feel better soon.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ohhhhhh, so sorry you're sick. :P That is the worst! At least Lily cheers you up, she is such a princess!