Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, February 18, 2011

When a tree falls in the woods


The other day Lily and I were in the parking lot of the grocery store waiting behind about five other cars to turn onto the street.  Suddenly Lily starts yelling, "Get out of my way you stupid, redneck drivers!"

....um

I swear, she didn't get it from me. 

Okay, so there is a very small, remote possibility that she got it from me. 

FINE!  I say it *all* the time, so it is almost assured that she picked it up from me.  I have a problem with road rage.  Apparently, I am passing it on to my daughter.  I think there are better things I could pass on to her.  I really need to be more careful with what I say around my little sponge.


Because seriously?  A little girl this cute and sweet should not be saying such ugly things.  Consider me properly reprimanded.  Or rather, I was...after I stopped laughing, that is.


ps: Do you like the tutu I made?  I feel so crafty.  Thanks, Jenny, for the inspiration.

You really must listen to this.  It will change your opinion of the cello forever.  I loved it so much that I bought one of the musicians albums on itunes (though this particular song was not available.  I was very sad)

4 comments:

James and Summer said...

Hilarious! and I'll consider you properly reprimanded after I stop laughing! I thought I had learned all of the 'what not to do's' from my first sponge, but now that our second miss little is coming along in age, understanding, and expression, I am learning a whole new side of the 'refining' process.
Pictures are darling! Well done in the crafty department!

Shelly said...

Yes that was funny!! And lily loos so adorable in that Tu Tu you did a great job(: I love her little dance shoes to what a sweetie pie!

mad white woman said...

I used to be awful with road rage. When Clara was born, I lightened up a bit. When she started repeating me (Get out of the way, Dude!) I started trying harder to be better. It's an every day battle for sure. Especially when our lovely winter visitors are here.

Cute tutu.

Wow, I've never seen someone play the cello with such intensity.

Steve and Cyndi said...

Good job Jamie! (on the tutu not the road rage!!!) Is Lily taking Ballet? She looks so cute! ps. I have had to cut down on my usage of moron and idiot... you're right. I girl so cute shouldn't use such ugly language (even though it makes me laugh!!!)