Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, February 10, 2011

She who sings frightens away her ills

I've been debating whether or not to post these videos.  I've finally decided to do so, but be warned that they are only for the die-hard Lily fans. 



I'm not one to take videos.  Honestly, I prefer pictures, so I hardly even think about pulling out the video camera. But this morning, Lily wanted to turn her castle into a stage, so I took out the drawbridge and she held a concert just for me.  I couldn't resist capturing the moment on video.  This was shortly after she woke this morning, so please excuse her general untidiness.



Once she got dressed for the day, she insisted on taking out all her stuffed animals and putting them in her castle.  Then she wanted me to take a video of all of them.  I did warn you this one was for the die-hard Lily fans.

I love this kid.  She certainly keeps me entertained.

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Wow, I didn't realize that castle was so large. How fun!

She is so cute. Clara has a microphone like that and still uses it, even now that she has a karaoke machine with a "real" microphone.

That's awesome Ernie can build you things. My brother-in-law is like that and I wouldn't complain if my husband inherited some of his wood working skills. :)