Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, December 8, 2008

My Beautiful Little Girl

Yes, I am posting twice on the same day. I didn't want to interrupt the theme of the last post by showing off these pictures. But I just had to illustrate to everyone how utterly beautiful my little girl is (from my completely unbiased opinion). Doesn't she look just stunning in her brand new dress? She was so excited to put this on and kept pointing to herself saying "Itty", which we all know means "Pretty". That girl of mine. She is ALL girl. Ernie doesn't have a prayer. When I dropped her off at daycare this morning, she found a princess costume and insisted that I put it on her before I left. When I did leave, she was prancing around pointing to her pretty princess gown.



If I believed in child modeling, this would be her model shot. Fortunately for Lily, I don't believe in expoiting children that way, otherwise she'd be in a world of trouble

2 comments:

Shelly said...

She is such a pretty litle girl i can't wait to hold her in a couple of weeks! What a cute dress!!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

EASILY!! She could so easily take the child modeling world by STORM!!! It's a good thing you won't exploit her though. :)