Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Animal Noises


So tonight I shamelessly forced Lily to perform for the camera. She is mimicking animal noises. she got a bit hung up on "cow", but in the end she figured it out.



And before I forget, happy Love Day to all of our friends and family. Ernie surprised both of his girls with Love Day gifts.
Lily enjoyed the chocolate truffles...a little too much, I think.


Don't even ask about the hair.



And she absolutely adored her Valentine balloon. She hasn't let it out of her sight since she got it.



And I got these beautiful flowers. I loved them. Lillies are my favorites. (I'll admit, I dug the truffles too. Almost as much as Lily)




I think Lily enjoyed the flowers as much as I did. She kept begging to get up on the table so she could "smell" them. She loves to smell flowers (and bushes, and trees, and grass, and rocks), though I suspect she is blowing out more the sniffing in. But its still cute to watch her try.

3 comments:

James and Summer said...

so cute! happy valentines day!

mad white woman said...

Chocolate smiles are pretty cool. Beautiful flowers!

So I saw your previous post on Friday and all weekend I've been trying to decide if I should participate. I'm not ignoring it, but stuff like that totally stresses me out, especially since my homemade 'craft' of choice would be a budget in excel. And clearly, no one wants that. Ha ha.

Oh, and that stump Clara is sitting on, its actually at the Phoenix Zoo. Who knew trees that big existed in AZ.

Steve and Cyndi said...

YIPPEE!! Love the video! Lily is just so cute! I love that she is playing with her Daddy and answer all your questions in between throwing that ball!