Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weddings and Stuff

[This picture was provided courtesy of Rochelle Paulello. I didnt get any of the happy couple]


So this weekend Lily and I went to a wedding of an old friend of mine. I didn't get many pictures, because I spent most of the time reminding Lily that we had to be veeeerrrry quiet and not yell "PRINCESS!" at the top of our lungs when the bride comes down the aisle. But I did get a couple cute ones of Lily. Of course, that's to be expected, right? Seeing as how she so dange gorgeous.

Lily fell in love with the little flower girl. She wore a pink, floor-length gown with a wreath of flowers in her long and blonde hair. She looked just out of a fairy tale. And Lily was her shadow all evening. It was sweet.


But I do tend to go on, so lets wrap this post up, shall we? It was a beautiful wedding. Congrats Trescott and Seiko.




2 comments:

mad white woman said...

I love weddings. They are usually happy days.

Is Lily ever not happy and smiling?

Steve and Cyndi said...

I'm lovin' those shoes!

I can't wait for May for this very reason, because Shelby will get to be a flower girl! I too will have to be on edge hoping she doesn't shout out "princess" and such!

Oh, how Lily and Shelby need to meet each other!! :)